This page gives you a summary of new and updated features in the Shropshire Safeguarding Children Board website as well as other useful information about relevant news and events in Shropshire.
- The Neglect Strategy has been revised January 2020.
- The West Mercia Missing Pathway has been revised.
- Child Exploitation Tools and Pathway have been published on 24 September 2019.
- Child Death Overview Panel (CDOP) statutory requirements update June 2019 and Child Death Plan publication.
- Shropshire Safeguarding Partnership (SSP) has published it's new local safeguarding arrangements which replace the previous arrangements of the LSCB. These arrangements will be fully implemented by 29th September 2019.
- Safe Lives February 2019 report on Domestic Abuse in Shropshire.
Please note the Compass podcast was revised on 1st August 2019.
This podcast describes the changes to the processes for making contact with Compass, Children's Social Care when you have concerns about a child. All professionals that make referrals into Compass need to be given the opportunity to view the podcast so that they are fully up to date. Compass transcript.
- The Domestic Abuse Pathway January 2019.
- The SSCB Annual Report 2017-2018 has been published.
- SCR Overview Report Child E and SSCB Foreword to SCR Child E has been published on 12 December 2018
- Learning & Improvement Briefing 14 - SSCB Serious Case Review - Child C in response to the recent publication of the SCR.
- SCR Overview Report Child C and SSCB Foreword to SCR Child C has been published on 7 November 2018.
- Working Together to Safeguard Children 2018, Young Peoples Guide to Working Together to Safeguard Children and Information Sharing Guidance 2018 have just been published.