Reporting Concerns

If you think a child or young person is being harmed or is at risk of being harmed then you must contact Children Services and tell them your concerns.

It might be you that is being harmed. Do not delay, please contact us straight away - we are here to help you.

You can report your concerns online via the 'Report child abuse online - NSPCC website' or phone the Initial Contact Team on 0345 678 9021.

If you need to report concerns out of office hours then please contact the Emergency Duty Team on 0345 6789040.

You can also speak to:

Protecting Vulnerable People (West Mercia Police): 0300 333 3000
NSPCC: 0800 800 5000
Childline: 0800 1111

If a child is in immediate danger

If you think a child is in immediate danger, call the emergency services on 999.

Relevant Links: