Watch e-safety messages created by local young people
SSCB has sponsored an e-safety award as part of Shropshire Council's Create IT Awards. Pupils from across the county competed to produce the best e-safety message for children and young people and/or their parents, using any type of software. Watch the winning entries here.
The resources below have been produced by the E-safety Working Group to help professionals in ensuring that they have the necessary e-safety policies and procedures in place in their organisation, and know how to report e-safety concerns.
For resources to help educate children and young people and their parents and carers take a look at the Think u Know website.
- KCSiE: Model E-Safety Policy (Whole School)
- Community Setting E-Safety Policy Guidance
- WMNet Parents Leaflet
- Responding to E-Safety concerns
- “So you got naked online” leaflet
- Staff Conduct Online presentation - SSCB Social Media Conference 2014
- Cyberbullying presentation - SSCB Social Media Conference 2014
- Top 10 Questions presentation - SSCB Social Media Conference 2014